You have spent a lot of time planning your wedding going through all the preparations and planning for a long time has left you exhausted and tired. Now is the perfect time to kick back your shoes and try and relax on your honeymoon. Honeymoon planning is also a big part of your wedding as it is the time when you will be able to truly relax yourself. So here is the list of some of the best places to visit on your honeymoon.
- Bali: It is by far one of Asia’s Best destinations for honeymooning that is why for no reason it is known as “Isle of Gods”. Along with white sandy beaches you can also witness most exotic volcanic mountains, green forests and obviously some of the best resorts. It is undoubtedly the perfect destination for you honeymoon.
- Paris: Paris is a city synonymous with romance. This place attracts the most honeymooners than any other place in the world. It is filled with magnificent gardens and exquisite French style palaces. Dinner atop of Eiffel Tower, tasting of the French breads, walk through the perfectly lit streets is a perfect setting for a romantic honeymoon.
- Greece: If you want to experience a walk down the history, warm sea and diverse landscapes then Greece is the place to be. Though there are a lot of cities to visit in Greece but if you really want a unique place to go then Santorini. Greece will leave a long lasting impression on your memory forever.
- Italy: Italy is the host to most romantic cities in the world Rome, Florence, Venice etc. The best time to visit Italy is during April to June or after July as you will be able to avoid the summer rush and crowded places. Moonlight walks, enjoying delicious meals, great wine, Museums and art are some of the things you can do and spend the best time of your life with your spouse.
- Hawaii: It is one f the best place with unparalleled natural beauty such as forests, beaches, volcanoes etc. It is a magical place where you can enjoy your day lying by the pool, spend your nights dancing and dinner will make your honeymoon the best experience.