Spain ranks number one in top tourists destinations around the world. The rich culture and heritage attracts people from around the world. Here are some of the reasons you should definitely visit this culturally diverse country with fine wine and plenty of sunshine.
- Culture: Spanish culture lures tourists from all around the world. People of Spain are very friendly and easy going. Spanish people are famous worldwide for their tradition of siesta. Also the nightlife is something to look out for.
- Weather: Though most of the European countries have beautiful weather but frequent and unexpected rains can sometimes be a spoilsport. But weather in Spain is not at all extreme it is pleasant in January as well as August with temperature ranging from 30 0 C to 100
- Festivals: Spain is home to some of most famous and vibrant festivals around the world. La Tomatino Festival in Bunol, The Valencia Fireworks Festival, The Mooriss and Christian Festival Alicante are some of the festivals to look out for. Also you must not miss the bull running at Pamplona.
- Affordable: Travel and stay in Spain is very much affordable and not at all heavy on your pocket. Air flight connectivity is great, high speed trains, buses and trains are also very safe and reliable. The rooms and hostel accommodations are also not too expensive.
- Beaches: Most of the beaches in the country enjoy more than 300 days of sunshine as the country boosts of almost 5000 miles of coastline of golden as well as white sand. Most of the tourists visit Spain for beaches and sunshine. When in Spain you are always close to a beach.