When travelling around different place other than the culinary experience thing that is also as much important is shopping. So when you travel keep in mind to choose the place wisely. Here is a list of top five shopping destinations in the world you should keep in mind when planning you next trip.
- Dubai: Dubai is synonymous with shopping. It is a paradise for shopaholics, there is nothing you cannot find there ranging from gold to electronics to clothing. Designer labels are almost available everywhere. Dubai is also famous for many shopping festivals being organized round the year which attracts thousands of shoppers from around the world.
- New York: When mentioning the best spots for shopping in the world New York is among the top places. It is filled with brands and even not so expensive but fashionable clothes. The Big Apple, Madison Square, Macy’s, Soho etc are in the endless list of shopping destinations in New York. You can stock up on latest fashion as well as vintage clothes.
- Paris: The World capital of fashion cannot be left out of the shopping destinations in the world. Any latest fashion can be found in the city and if you branded stuff a bit too expensive you can always opt for flea markets the place is full of great flea markets.
- Milan: If you have a fetish for shopping then Milan is the perfect place for you. Milan is home to top notch designer stores and boutiques which range from super expensive to very much affordable all throughout maintaining the quality. So there is everything for everybody in Milan.
- London: London is amongst one of the top shopping cities in the world. London has many shopping areas and streets everyone with their own specialty. You can visit places like Oxford Street and Regent Street for some luxury and branded shopping or head down to Camden for different types of clothing and craft.